to explore results)
- Substituent effects on the electronic absorption spectra of phenolphthalein and phenolsulphonphthalein monopositive ions.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- The spectrophotometric determination of the alkaline-earth metals with murexide, eriochrome black T and with o-cresolphthalein complexone.
- Determination of calcium and magnesium in sea-water using a dynamically coated porous graphitic carbon column with a selective metallochromic ligand as a component of the mobile phase.
, Anal. Commun.
- High-performance liquid chromatography using a colour-forming agent as a component of the mobile phase. Separation and determination of magnesium and calcium in clinical samples with o-cresolphthalein complexone.
- Index pages
- Establishment of a novel colorimetric assay for high-throughput analysis of calcium oxalate crystal growth modulation.
- Visible light initiated release of calcium ions through photochemical electron transfer reactions.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.
- Determination of trace magnesium and strontium in calcium carbonate and calcareous skeletons of marine planktonic organisms using high performance chelation ion chromatography.
, Anal. Methods
- Facile stabilization of a cyclodextrin metal–organic framework under humid environment via hydrogen sulfide treatment.
, RSC Adv.
- In vitro study of novel microparticle based silk fibroin scaffold with osteoblast-like cells for load-bearing osteo-regenerative applications.
, RSC Adv.