to explore results)
- Beyond the electrostatic model: the significant roles of orbital interaction and the dispersion effect in aqueous–π systems.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Evidence for adsorption as the first step in the solid-state oxidation of benzenehexol with active manganese dioxide.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- 727. Cyclitols. Part VI. The hydrogenation of hexahydroxybenzene.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- The first example of metallocene-like coordination mode of THBQ4−: A mixed-valence heptanucler palladium complex [Pd7(THBQ)2(tben)6](PF6)4.
, Chem. Commun.
- Thermodynamic and electronic properties of tunable II–VI and IV–VI semiconductor based metal–organic frameworks from computational chemistry.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Two-dimensional π-conjugated metal–organic nanosheets as single-atom catalysts for the hydrogen evolution reaction.
- A classification scheme for the stacking of two-dimensional boronate ester-linked covalent organic frameworks.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Self-organization of disc-like molecules: chemical aspects.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- A new carbon oxide synthesis of tetrahydroxybenzoquinone bisoxalate.
, Chem. Commun. (London)