to explore results)
- Efficient preparation of template immobilization-based boronate affinity surface-imprinted silica nanoparticles using poly(4-aminobenzyl alcohol) as an imprinting coating for glycoprotein recognition.
, Anal. Methods
- β-Alanyl aminopeptidase-activated fluorogenic probes for the rapid identification of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in clinical samples.
, RSC Adv.
- 41. A new method of nuclear methylation of aromatic amines.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- A discussion on the solid state organization of 4-pyridyl imino compounds and on the co-crystallization between their molecular precursors.
- Light-triggered nitric oxide (NO) release from photoresponsive polymersomes for corneal wound healing.
, Chem. Sci.
- Green chain-shattering polymers based on a self-immolative azobenzene motif.
, Polym. Chem.
- Self-immolative colorimetric, fluorescent and chemiluminescent chemosensors.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Self-immolative polymers in biomedicine.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Introduction of the α-ketoamide structure: en route to develop hydrogen peroxide responsive prodrugs.
, Chem. Sci.
- A comparative study of the self-immolation of
para-aminobenzylalcohol and hemithioaminal-based linkers in the context of protease-sensitive fluorogenic probes.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.