to explore results)
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 18 Emulsion Photopolymerization.
, Pages 552-572
- Polymerized Ionic Liquids, CHAPTER 13 Tailoring Transport Properties Aiming for Versatile Ionic Liquids and Poly(Ionic Liquids) for Electrochromic and Gas Capture Applications.
, Pages 342-380
- Disposable Electrochemical Sensors for Healthcare Monitoring: Material Properties and Design, CHAPTER 10 Conducting Polymer-based Disposable Sensors.
, Pages 284-313
- Molecular Design and Applications of Photofunctional Polymers and Materials, Chapter 9 Recent Developments in Metal-Containing Complexes with Azo Chromophore Functionalities.
, Pages 317-350
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 7 Polymer Nanocomposites Prepared by Suspension Polymerization of Inverse Emulsion.
, Pages 142-166
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 5 Stimuli-Responsive Cationic Microgels and Hydrogels Based on Poly(N,N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate).
, Pages 133-148
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks: Synthesis, Properties, Modelling and Applications, CHAPTER 2 Poly(N-vinylimidazole)-based Nanostructured Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks.
, Pages 15-46
- Thiol-X Chemistries in Polymer and Materials Science, CHAPTER 2 End‐group Functionalization of RAFT‐prepared Polymers Using Thiol‐X Chemistries.
, Pages 28-58
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 10 Water-compatible Molecularly Imprinted Polymers.
, Pages 330-358