to explore results)
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 2: Applications, Chapter 9 Research and Non-major Commercial Co- and Terpolymers of Tetrafluoroethylene.
, Volume 2
, Pages 206-264
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 7 Polymer Nanocomposites Prepared by Suspension Polymerization of Inverse Emulsion.
, Pages 142-166
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 10 Water-compatible Molecularly Imprinted Polymers.
, Pages 330-358
- Molecular Design and Applications of Photofunctional Polymers and Materials, Chapter 9 Recent Developments in Metal-Containing Complexes with Azo Chromophore Functionalities.
, Pages 317-350
- Photopolymerisation Initiating Systems, Chapter 18 Emulsion Photopolymerization.
, Pages 552-572
- Catalysis: Volume 24, Green oxidation catalysis with metal complexes: from bulk to nano recyclable hybrid catalysts.
, Volume 24
, Pages 116-203
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 8 Advances in Catalytic Reactions by Gold-based Catalysts Through the Radical Chain Mechanism.
, Pages 229-287
- Polymerized Ionic Liquids, CHAPTER 13 Tailoring Transport Properties Aiming for Versatile Ionic Liquids and Poly(Ionic Liquids) for Electrochromic and Gas Capture Applications.
, Pages 342-380
- Radical Reactions in Aqueous Media, Chapter 4 Reducing Agents Based on Group 4 and Aqueous Media
, Pages 34-50
- Cationic Polymers in Regenerative Medicine, CHAPTER 5 Stimuli-Responsive Cationic Microgels and Hydrogels Based on Poly(N,N-dimethylaminoethyl methacrylate).
, Pages 133-148