to explore results)
- Biomass-derived chemical substitutes for bisphenol A: recent advancements in catalytic synthesis. Francesca Liguori, Carmen Moreno-Marrodan, Pierluigi Barbaro
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- A clustered sulfonated poly(ether sulfone) based on a new fluorene-based bisphenol monomer. Chenyi Wang, Dong Won Shin, So Young Lee, Na Rae Kang, Gilles P. Robertson, Young Moo Lee, Michael D. Guiver
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Detection and quantification of traces of bisphenol A and bisphenol S in paper samples using analytical pyrolysis-GC/MS. Valentina Becerra, Jürgen Odermatt
- Simultaneous determination of 9 environmental pollutants including bisphenol A in vegetable oil by solid phase extraction-liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometry. Hao Wang, Xing Li, Mingyuan Shao, Li Lin, Tongna Mu, Yanqin Liu
, Anal. Methods
- EPR spectroscopic investigation of radical-induced degradation of partially fluorinated aromatic model compounds for fuel
cell membranes. Frank Schönberger, Jochen Kerres, Herbert Dilger, Emil Roduner
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- The effect of phenol functionality on the characteristic features and performance of fully aromatic polyester thin film composite nanofiltration membranes. Anupam Bera, Dixit V. Bhalani, Suresh K. Jewrajka, Pushpito K. Ghosh
, RSC Adv.
- One-step synthesis of cross-linked and hollow microporous organic–inorganic hybrid nanoreactors for selective redox reactions. Fei Wang, Jing Liu, Daquan Wang, Zhiwei Yang, Kai Yan, Lingjie Meng
- An insight into dapsone co-crystals: sulfones as participants in supramolecular interactions. Inês Martins, Marta Martins, Auguste Fernandes, Vânia André, M. Teresa Duarte
- A guide towards safe, functional and renewable BPA alternatives by rational molecular design: structure–property and structure–toxicity relationships. L. Trullemans, S.-F. Koelewijn, I. Scodeller, T. Hendrickx, P. Van Puyvelde, B. F. Sels
, Polym. Chem.
- The sinking behavior of micro–nano particulate matter for bisphenol analogues in the surface water of an ecological demonstration zone, China. Yuanfei Cai, Jinghua Ren, Zijian You, Jianchao Liu, Guanghua Lu, Yiping Li, Junfeng Li
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts