to explore results)
- 1,2,4-Triazine N-oxides and their annelated derivatives.
, Russ. Chem. Rev.
- Modification of silicone resins by Si–N cross-dehydrocoupling with perfect thermal stability and mechanical performance.
, New J. Chem.
- Applications of palladium-catalyzed C–N cross-coupling reactions in pharmaceutical compounds.
, RSC Adv.
- Transition metal-catalyzed N-arylations of amidines and guanidines.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Intramolecular oxime–acyl attack: new routes to 1,2,4-triazine 4-oxides and 1,2,3-triazoles.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Selective sensing performance of mesoporous carbon nitride with a highly ordered porous structure prepared from 3-amino-1,2,4-triazine.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- 797. Aminophenyl-1,2,4-triazines and analogues and their orientation by proton magnetic resonance spectroscopy.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Recent progress in taming FOX-7 (1,1-diamino-2,2-dinitroethene).
, RSC Adv.
- Stabilised G protein-coupled receptors in structure-based drug design: a case study with adenosine A2A receptor.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- The discovery of pyridinium 1,2,4-triazines with enhanced performance in bioconjugation reactions.
, Chem. Sci.