to explore results)
Photo-decarboxylation of iron(III) porphyrin–amino acid
complexes in aqueous solution
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- 819. Alkaloid biosynthesis. Part VI. The biosynthesis of colchicine.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Synthesis and characterisation of highly emissive and kinetically stable lanthanide complexes suitable for usage ‘in cellulo’.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Convergent strategies in biosynthesis.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Efficient one-step preparation of γ-aminobutyric acid from glucose without an exogenous cofactor by the designed Corynebacterium glutamicum.
, Green Chem.
- Single particle ICP-MS and GC-MS provide a new insight into the formation mechanisms during the green synthesis of AgNPs.
, New J. Chem.
- Changes in the metabolome of rats after exposure to arginine and N-carbamylglutamate in combination with diquat, a compound that causes oxidative stress, assessed by 1H NMR spectroscopy.
, Food Funct.
- NMR-based metabolomic studies reveal changes in biochemical profile of urine and plasma from rats fed with sweet potato fiber or sweet potato residue.
, RSC Adv.
- Systemic responses of weaned rats to spermine against oxidative stress revealed by a metabolomic strategy.
, RSC Adv.
- Recent progress in fluorescent and colorimetric chemosensors for detection of
, Chem. Soc. Rev.