to explore results)
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, CHAPTER 6 Development and Use of Catalytic Hydropyrolysis (HyPy) as an Analytical Tool for Organic Geochemical Applications.
, Pages 171-208
- Terpenoids and Steroids: Volume 1, Steroid properties and reactions.
, Volume 1
, Pages 263-403
- The Significance of Faecal Indicators in Water: A Global Perspective, Distinguishing Possum and Human Faeces Using Faecal Sterol Analysis.
, Pages 102-106
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 40, Chapter 11 Anionic oligosaccharides: synthesis and applications.
, Volume 40
, Pages 195-235
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 42, Carbohydrate steroid hybrid architectures: the viewpoint of amphiphilicity and self-organisation.
, Volume 42
, Pages 274-312
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Chemical and Biological Approaches Volume 45, Synthetic routes targeting agrocinopines, bacterial carbohydrate phosphodiesters, and their analogues.
, Volume 45
, Pages 109-130
- Molecular Gels: Structure and Dynamics, Chapter 1 Introduction: An Overview of the “What” and “Why” of Molecular Gels.
, Pages 1-27
- Principles and Practice of Analytical Techniques in Geosciences, Subject Index
, Pages 366-393
- Photodynamic Inactivation of Microbial Pathogens: Medical and Environmental Applications, Chapter 14 Photodynamic Antifungal Chemotherapy.
, Volume 11
, Pages 361-375
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Pharmaceutical Residues in Sewage Treatment Works and their Fate in the Receiving Environment.
, Pages 120-179