to explore results)
- Electrochemical Strategies in Detection Science, Chapter 8 Dispersible Electrodes: An Approach to Developing Sensing Devices that can Quickly Detect Ultralow Concentrations of Analyte.
, Pages 279-295
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 5 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Materials for Quantifying Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 145-166
- Immunosensors, CHAPTER 1 Introduction to Immunosensors.
, Pages 1-20
- Rapid Antibody-based Technologies in Food Analysis, CHAPTER 11 Optical and Acoustic Label-free Instrumentation for Molecular Detection with a Focus on Food.
, Pages 223-255
- Toxicological Effects of Veterinary Medicinal Products in Humans: Volume 2, CHAPTER 17 Potential Adverse Microbiological Effects of Antimicrobials.
, Volume 2
, Pages 403-428
- Sensing Techniques for Food Safety and Quality Control, Chapter 7 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Sensing in Food Safety and Quality Analysis.
, Pages 164-199
- Regulatory Toxicology in the European Union, Subject Index
, Pages 606-617
- Food Biosensors, CHAPTER 4 Biosensor Platforms for Detecting Target Species in Milk Samples.
, Pages 71-103
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment, Veterinary Pharmaceuticals.
, Pages 255-285
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 8 Molecularly Imprinted Polymer-based Optical Chemosensors for Selective Chemical Determinations.
, Pages 227-281