to explore results)
- UV Effects in Aquatic Organisms and Ecosystems, UVR-induced injuries in freshwater vertebrates.
, Volume 1
, Pages 431-454
- Biophysical and Physiological Effects of Solar Radiation on Human Skin, Chapter 11 UVA and Inducible Protection.
, Volume 10
, Pages 293-310
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 1 Carnosine in the Context of Histidine-Containing Dipeptides.
, Pages 3-22
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 11 Endogenous Singlet Oxygen Photosensitizers in Mammalians.
, Volume 1
, Pages 225-238
- Cutaneous Photoaging, Subject Index
, Pages 363-395
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, Subject Index
, Pages 566-602
- Renewable Resources for Functional Polymers and Biomaterials: Polysaccharides, Proteins and Polyesters, Chapter 10 Chitin and Chitosan: Sources, Production and Medical Applications.
, Pages 292-318
- Cutaneous Photoaging, CHAPTER 11 Photoprotection in the Prevention of Photodamage and Cutaneous Cancer.
, Pages 275-314
- NMR-based Metabolomics, CHAPTER 13 NMR Spectroscopy of Cell Culture, Tissues, and Other Biofluids.
, Pages 324-359
- Biogenic Amines in Food: Analysis, Occurrence and Toxicity, Chapter 1 Biogenic Amines Formation, Toxicity, Regulations in Food.
, Pages 1-17