to explore results)
- Human-based Systems for Translational Research, Chapter 10 In Silico Organ Modelling in Predicting Efficacy and Safety of New Medicines.
, Pages 219-240
- Drug Design Strategies: Quantitative Approaches, Chapter 12 Ligand-Based Modeling of Toxicity.
, Pages 312-344
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 6 Influence of Aromatic Rings on ADME Properties of Drugs.
, Pages 275-327
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 6 Current Developments in the Use of Human Stem Cell Derived Cardiomyocytes to Examine Drug-induced Cardiotoxicity.
, Pages 124-159
- Drug Transporters: Volume 1: Role and Importance in ADME and Drug Development, Chapter 10 Transporter Drug–Drug Interactions: A Pharmaceutical Industry Perspective.
, Volume 1
, Pages 361-417
- Metabolism, Pharmacokinetics and Toxicity of Functional Groups: Impact of Chemical Building Blocks on ADMET, Chapter 4 Primary, Secondary and Tertiary Amines and their Isosteres.
, Pages 168-209
- Ion Channel Drug Discovery, Subject Index
, Pages 355-366
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 18 Medicinal Chemistry Challenges in CNS Drug Discovery.
, Pages 465-509
- The Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry: Principles and Practice, CHAPTER 15 Discovery Toxicology In Lead Optimisation.
, Pages 364-412
- New Horizons in Predictive Toxicology: Current Status and Application, Chapter 6 Cellular Stress and In Vitro Predictive Toxicology.
, Pages 101-119