to explore results)
- Novel benzyl-substituted N-heterocyclic carbene–silver acetate complexes: synthesis, cytotoxicity and antibacterial studies.
- Four cobalt(ii) coordination polymers with diverse topologies derived from flexible bis(benzimidazole) and aromatic dicarboxylic acids: syntheses, crystal structures and catalytic properties.
, RSC Adv.
- Synthesis and antitumor activity of aza-brazilan derivatives containing imidazolium salt pharmacophores.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Stabilization of the base-off forms of vitamin B12
and coenzyme B12
by encapsulation of the α-axial 5,6-dimethylbenzimidazole
ligand with cucurbituril.
, Dalton Trans.
- Hydroxyl and ester functionalized N-heterocyclic carbene complexes of iridium(i): efficient catalysts for transfer hydrogenation reactions.
, RSC Adv.
- Pressure-induced preference for solvation of 5,6-dimethylbenzimidazole.
- Synthesis and catalytic applications of palladium N-heterocyclic carbene complexes as efficient pre-catalysts for Suzuki–Miyaura and Sonogashira coupling reactions.
, New J. Chem.
- Hydrate smaller than the anhydrate.
- From mononuclear to two-dimensional cobalt(ii) complexes based on a mixed benzimidazole–dicarboxylate strategy: syntheses, structures, and magnetic properties.
- Controlled synthesis of hierarchical zeolitic imidazolate framework-GIS (ZIF-GIS) architectures.