to explore results)
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 36, Cyclic, modified and conjugated peptides.
, Volume 36
, Pages 227-286
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 38, Oxidative transformations of amino acids and peptides catalysed by Cytochromes P450.
, Volume 38
, Pages 1-36
- Protein Phosphorylation Analysis by Electrospray Mass Spectrometry: A guide to concepts and practice, Chapter 2 Analysis of Phosphopeptides by Mass Spectrometry
, Pages 18-140
- Synthetic Receptors for Biomolecules: Design Principles and Applications, Chapter 8 Synthetic Receptors for Amino Acids and Peptides.
, Pages 326-368
- Cyclic Peptides: From Bioorganic Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 3 Thioesterase Domain-mediated Macrocyclization of Non-ribosomal Peptides.
, Pages 33-55
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 5 Application of Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction for the Synthesis of Natural Products.
, Pages 485-551
- The Chemistry of Fungi, Chapter 3 Fungal Metabolites Derived from Amino Acids
, Pages 32-46
- Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins: Volume 29, Analogue and conformational studies on peptide hormones and other biologically active peptides.
, Volume 29
, Pages 175-261
- Amino Acids and Peptides: Volume 22, β-Lactam antibiotic chemistry.
, Volume 22
, Pages 294-342
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 1, Chapter 1 Introduction.
, Pages 1-6