to explore results)
- Insights into the opening of DNA-like double-stranded helices in lamivudine duplex IV and the first polymorph of this drug.
- Quasi-enantiomeric single-nucleoside and quasi-racemic two-nucleoside hydrochloride salts and ruthenium complexes of cytidine and 2′,3′-dideoxycytidine analogs unveiling the negligible structure-driving role of the 2′,3′-moieties.
- Why lamivudine assembles into double-stranded helices in crystals: salt heterosynthon versus base-pairing homosynthon.
- Lamivudine salts with 1,2-dicarboxylic acids: A new and a rare synthon with double pairing motif fine-tuning their solubility.
- Salts of the anti-HIV drug
lamivudine with phthalic and salicylic acids.
- Toward supramolecular architectures of the anti-HIV drug
lamivudine: understanding the effect of the inclusion of water in a hydrochloride form.
- Synthon transferability probed with IR spectroscopy: cytosine salts as models for salts of lamivudine.
- A general approach to the synthesis of 5-S-functionalized pyrimidine nucleosides and their analogues.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Advanced generation of paeonol-phenylsufonyl derivatives as potential anti-HBV agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Towards improved HIV-microbicide activity through the co-encapsulation of NRTI drugs in biocompatible metal organic framework nanocarriers.
, J. Mater. Chem. B