to explore results)
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 1 Etiology and Pathogenesis of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 1-26
- Drug Discovery for Schizophrenia, CHAPTER 9 Protein Interactions with Dopamine Receptors as Potential New Drug Targets for Treating Schizophrenia.
, Pages 202-233
- Drug Discovery for Psychiatric Disorders, CHAPTER 2 The Pathophysiology of Schizophrenia.
, Pages 13-34
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): D (2), D Compounds.
, Volume 3
, Pages 1-832
- Human Stem Cell Toxicology, Chapter 4 The Role of Catecholamines in Stem Cell Mobilisation.
, Pages 64-93
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 12 Halloysite–Dopamine Hybrid Nanotubes to Immobilize Biomacromolecules.
, Pages 329-353
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 12 Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors as a New Therapeutic Approach for the Treatment of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 294-307
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 14 Dietary Anti-, Pro-Oxidants in the Etiology of Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 447-504
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 9 New Approaches to Neuroprotection in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 219-236
- Manganese in Health and Disease, Chapter 19 Imaging Modalities for Manganese Toxicity.
, Pages 477-512