to explore results)
- Eco-friendly estimation of isosorbide dinitrate and hydralazine hydrochloride using Green Analytical Quality by Design-based UPLC Method.
, RSC Adv.
- Beauveria bassiana (Clavicipitaceae): a potent fungal agent for controlling mosquito vectors of Anopheles stephensi, Culex quinquefasciatus and Aedes aegypti (Diptera: Culicidae).
, RSC Adv.
- Fe in biosynthesis, translocation, and signal transduction of NO: toward bioinorganic engineering of dinitrosyl iron complexes into NO-delivery scaffolds for tissue engineering.
, Dalton Trans.
- Preparative flash vacuum thermolysis. Homolytic cleavage of isomannide and isosorbide dinitrate to 1,4,3,6-dianhydrohexoses.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- New preparative routes to isosorbide 5-mononitrate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Biomass-derived chemical substitutes for bisphenol A: recent advancements in catalytic synthesis.
, Chem. Soc. Rev.
- Silica–gold nanoparticles for atheroprotective management of plaques: results of the NANOM-FIM trial.
- Nitric oxide as a therapeutic option for COVID-19 treatment: a concise perspective.
, New J. Chem.
- Synthesis of five- and six-membered heterocycles by dimethyl carbonate with catalytic amounts of nitrogen bicyclic bases.
, Green Chem.
- Novel α-ketoamide based diazeniumdiolates as hydrogen peroxide responsive nitric oxide donors with anti-lung cancer activity.
, Chem. Commun.