to explore results)
- Dioxygen activation by an organometallic Pd(ii) precursor: formation of a Pd(iv)–OH complex and its C–O bond formation reactivity.
, Chem. Commun.
- Thermochemical lignin depolymerization and conversion to aromatics in subcritical methanol: effects of catalytic conditions.
, New J. Chem.
- Exploiting H-transfer reactions with RANEY® Ni for upgrade of phenolic and aromatic biorefinery feeds under unusual, low-severity conditions.
, Energy Environ. Sci.
- Deoxyalkylation of guaiacol using haggite structured V4O6(OH)4.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Two-step etherification of phenolic-oil with methanol under catalysis of alumina-supported metal salts.
, New J. Chem.
- Disproportionation, isomerization and de-tert-butylation of 2,6-di-tert-butylphenol catalyzed by H-MCM-41.
, Green Chem.
- Experience with the application of the draft European Standard prEN 15768 to the identification of leachable organic substances from materials in contact with drinking water by GC-MS.
, Anal. Methods
- Self-association of phenols in inert solvents. Apparent heat capacities of phenol, substituted phenols and aromatic alcohols in n-heptane.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Hydrogenolysis process for lignosulfonate depolymerization using synergistic catalysts of noble metal and metal chloride.
, RSC Adv.
- Divergent reaction pathways for phenol arylation by arynes: synthesis of helicenes and 2-arylphenols.
, Chem. Sci.