to explore results)
- Cerium (IV) oxide nanoparticles induce sublethal changes in honeybees after chronic exposure.
, Environ. Sci.: Nano
- Mineralization of organic acids in aqueous suspensions of gold nanoparticles supported on cerium(iv) oxide powder under visible light irradiation.
, Chem. Commun.
- Preparation of monodispersed cerium(iv) oxide particles by thermal hydrolysis: influence of the presence of urea and Gd doping on their morphology and growth.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Selective photocatalytic oxidation of aromatic alcohols to aldehydes in an aqueous suspension of gold nanoparticles supported on cerium(iv) oxide under irradiation of green light.
, Chem. Commun.
- One-pot and highly regio-selective 1,3-dipole cycloaddition of azomethine ylide generated in situ to tetraethyl vinylidenebisphosphonate (VBP) catalyzed by cerium(iv) oxide.
, New J. Chem.
- XIV.—On phospho-cerite, a new mineral containing phosphate of cerium; with observations on the separation of cerium, lanthanum, and didymium.
, Q. J. Chem. Soc.
- LXXX.—Contributions to the chemistry of the cerite metals. III.
, J. Chem. Soc., Trans.
- Direct observation of chemisorbed methane on cerium(IV) oxide by FTIR spectroscopy.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Influence of dissolved nitrogen and carbon on reactions of cerium(III) and cerium(IV) oxides with liquid lithium.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Synthesis and characterisation of cerium(iv)-incorporated hydrous iron(iii) oxide as an adsorbent for fluoride removal from water.
, RSC Adv.