to explore results)
- Selective Buchwald–Hartwig arylation of C-amino-1,2,4-triazoles and other coordinating aminoheterocycles enabled by bulky NHC ligands and TPEDO activator.
, Inorg. Chem. Front.
- 2-Amino-1-methyl-6-phenylimidazo[4,5-b]pyridine (PhIP) formation and fate: an example of the coordinate contribution of lipid oxidation and Maillard reaction to the production and elimination of processing-related food toxicants.
, RSC Adv.
- Inner-sphere electron transfer at the ruthenium-azo interface.
, Dalton Trans.
- Nucleophilic substitution in quaternary salts of NN′-linked biazoles and related systems..
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- A simple benzimidazole-based receptor for barbiturate and urea neutral guests that functions in polar solvent mixtures.
, New J. Chem.