to explore results)
- Regioselective one pot approach to aminodeoxy sugars via aminosilanes.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Innate immunomodulation by lipophilic termini of lipopolysaccharide; synthesis of lipid As from Porphyromonas gingivalis and other bacteria and their immunomodulative responses.
, Mol. BioSyst.
- Electron transfer/ion transfer mode of scanning electrochemical microscopy (SECM): a new tool for imaging and kinetic studies.
, Chem. Sci.
- Impact of SiO2 surface composition on trimethylsilane passivation for area-selective deposition.
, J. Mater. Chem. C
- Synthesis of characteristic Mycobacterium peptidoglycan (PGN) fragments utilizing with chemoenzymatic preparation of meso-diaminopimelic acid (DAP), and their modulation of innate immune responses.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Environmentally friendly patterning of thin films in linear methyl siloxanes.
, J. Mater. Chem.
- Clean and efficient synthesis of O-silylcarbamates and ureas in supercritical carbon dioxide.
, Chem. Commun.
- Dimethylaminolysis of dichlorophosphinothioyl compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- A convenient route to monosubstituted and non-geminal derivatives of phosphonitrilic fluorides.
, J. Chem. Soc. D
- Organophosphorus chemistry. Part VIII. Four-membered phosphorus–nitrogen ring compounds.
, J. Chem. Soc. A