to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): K-N (2), K-N compounds.
, Volume 5
, Pages 1-954
- Zeolites in Catalysis: Properties and Applications, Chapter 11 Zeolites for Fine Chemistry.
, Pages 409-440
- Lignin Valorization: Emerging Approaches, Chapter 13 Anaerobic Pathways for the Catabolism of Aromatic Compounds.
, Pages 333-390
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Iron-Containing Enzymes: Versatile Catalysts of Hydroxylation Reactions in Nature, Chapter 6 Bioinspired Non-heme Iron Catalysts in C–H and CC Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 148-208
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 3 Racemization, Enantiomerization and Diastereomerization
, Pages 29-135
- Dynamic Stereochemistry of Chiral Compounds: Principles and Applications, Chapter 4 Analytical Methods
, Pages 136-179
- Electrochemistry: Volume 13, Conjugated conducting polymers with electrochromic and fluorescent properties.
, Volume 13
, Pages 21-49
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 14 Nickel-based Catalysts.
, Pages 407-468
- Handbook of Chalcogen Chemistry: New Perspectives in Sulfur, Selenium and Tellurium (2), CHAPTER 8.1 Recent Developments in Binary Halogen–Chalcogen Compounds, Polyanions, and Polycations.
, Volume 1
, Pages 425-447