to explore results)
- The kinetics and mechanisms of aromatic halogen substitution. Part XXV. The chlorination of 2-methylnaphthalene.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Upgrading biomass pyrolysis vapors over β-zeolites: role of silica-to-alumina ratio.
, Green Chem.
- Deuteration of 2-methylnaphthalene and eugenol in supercritical and pressurised hot deuterium oxide.
, Green Chem.
- Studies in photochemistry. Part VIII. The ultraviolet, proton magnetic resonance, and mass spectra, and photocyclisation of some styrylnaphthalenes to some benzo[c]phenanthrenes and chrysenes.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- A combined crossed molecular beam and theoretical investigation of the reaction of the meta-tolyl radical with vinylacetylene – toward the formation of methylnaphthalenes.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Index of subjects, 1972
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1
- Gas-liquid chromatographic studies of electron-donor-acceptor systems. Part 2.—Interactions of aromatic hydrocarbons and heterocycles with 2,4,7-trinitrofluorenone.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- The selective oxidation of substituted aromatic hydrocarbons and the observation of uncoupling via redox cycling during naphthalene oxidation by the CYP101B1 system.
, Catal. Sci. Technol.
- Endocrine disrupting potential of PAHs and their alkylated analogues associated with oil spills.
, Environ. Sci.: Processes Impacts
- Cu(i)-catalyzed annulation for the synthesis of substituted naphthalenes using o-bromobenzaldehydes and β-ketoesters as substrates.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.