to explore results)
- Electron-transfer oxidations of organic compounds. Part II. The oxidation of phenol and 2,6-dimethylphenol by the hexachloroiridate(IV) anion.
, J. Chem. Soc. B
- Homologous Co3O4‖CoP nanowires grown on carbon cloth as a high-performance electrode pair for triclosan degradation and hydrogen evolution.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Electrocatalytic cleavage of lignin model dimers using ruthenium supported on activated carbon cloth.
, Sustainable Energy Fuels
- Investigations of the marine flora and fauna of the Fiji Islands.
, Nat. Prod. Rep.
- Preparation and structures of aryloxy– and alkoxy–Ti(iv) complexes and their evaluation in ethylene oligomerisation and polymerisation.
, Dalton Trans.
- Design, synthesis and evaluation of diphenyl ether analogues as antitubercular agents.
, RSC Adv.
- Exploring the chemical space of 1,2,3-triazolyl triclosan analogs for discovery of new antileishmanial chemotherapeutic agents.
, RSC Med. Chem.
- Emerging investigators series: pyrolysis removes common microconstituents triclocarban, triclosan, and nonylphenol from biosolids.
, Environ. Sci.: Water Res. Technol.
- Photochemistry of dibenzo-1,4-dioxin: formation of 2,2′-biphenylquinone as an observable intermediate.
, J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun.
- Photochemical rearrangement of dibenzo[1,4]dioxins proceeds through reactive spirocyclohexadienone and biphenylquinone intermediates.
, Photochem. Photobiol. Sci.