to explore results)
- Fragment-Based Drug Discovery, CHAPTER 5 Fragment Screening of G Protein-Coupled Receptors.
, Pages 101-125
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 41, Applications of spin-spin couplings.
, Volume 41
, Pages 148-195
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 1: Synthesis, Properties, Processing and Simulation, Chapter 5 Semifluorinated Aromatic Polymers and Their Properties.
, Volume 1
, Pages 103-189
- Emerging Drugs and Targets for Parkinson's Disease, CHAPTER 4 Catechol‐O‐Methyl‐Transferase Inhibitors: Present Problems and Relevance of the New Ones.
, Pages 83-109
- Forensic Analytical Methods, CHAPTER 5 NMR Spectroscopy Applied in Identification of Synthetic Drugs.
, Pages 79-114
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 38, Theoretical and physical aspects of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 38
, Pages 68-93
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Cytochromes P450: Role in the Metabolism and Toxicity of Drugs and other Xenobiotics, Chapter 8 The CYP2D Subfamily.
, Pages 241-275