to explore results)
- Chromatographic determination of impurity binding affinities on biomineral crystals.
- Effects of non-ionic and anionic micellar aggregates on the kinetics of the iridium(IV) oxidation of monosubstituted malonic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans.
- Kinetics and mechanism of thermal decomposition of phenylmalonic acids and esters in dimethyl sulphoxide.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- The first synthesis of both enantiomers of
[α-2H]phenylacetic acid in high enantiomeric excess.
, Chem. Commun.
- Four one-dimensional lanthanide–phenylacetate polymers exhibiting luminescence and magnetic cooling/spin-glass behavior.
, Dalton Trans.
- Studies in magnetic catalysis. Part 1.—Rare earth ion catalysis of the decarboxylation of oxaloacetic acid.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
: a new two-dimensional copper(ii) complex with intralayer ferromagnetic interactions (phmal = phenylmalonate dianion).
, New J. Chem.
- Kinetics and mechanism of the oxidation of substituted malonic acids by the hexachloroiridate(IV) ion.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- 232. Tritylation and detritylation of active methylene compounds. Part IV. Formation and reactions of some hexasubstituted ethanes.
, J. Chem. Soc.
- Reaction of palladium(II) salts and aromatic compounds with malonic acids.
, J. Chem. Soc. D