to explore results)
- Advanced Environmental Analysis: Applications of Nanomaterials, Volume 1, CHAPTER 13 Separation Techniques with Nanomaterials: Chromatography and Membrane Applications of Nanomaterials.
, Volume 1
, Pages 355-376
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 7 Polymer Nanocomposites Prepared by Suspension Polymerization of Inverse Emulsion.
, Pages 142-166
- Fluorinated Polymers: Volume 2: Applications, Chapter 10 Chlorotrifluoroethylene Copolymers for Energy-applied Materials.
, Volume 2
, Pages 265-300
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, CHAPTER 14 Greener Approaches to Cross-Coupling.
, Pages 645-696
- Polymeric Materials with Antimicrobial Activity: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 15 Future Perspectives and Concluding Remarks.
, Pages 387-405
- New Trends in Cross-Coupling: Theory and Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 811-864
- Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Metabolomics, CHAPTER 11 Capillary Electrophoresis–Mass Spectrometry for Lipid Analysis.
, Pages 225-254
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 9 Protein Determination Using Molecularly Imprinted Polymer (MIP) Chemosensors.
, Pages 282-329
- Speciality Chemicals in Mineral Processing, Synthesis of new polymeric surfactants and dispersants via atom transfer radical polymerisation at ambient temperature.
, Pages 21-30