to explore results)
- Transition metal catalyzed oxidation of Alcell
lignin, soda lignin, and lignin model compounds in ionic liquids.
, Green Chem.
- Developing energy efficient lignin biomass processing – towards understanding mediator behaviour in ionic liquids.
, Faraday Discuss.
- Using an artificial tryptophan “wire” in cytochrome c peroxidase for oxidation of organic substrates.
, Dalton Trans.
- Enzymatic degradation of oxidized and reduced graphene nanoribbons by lignin peroxidase.
, J. Mater. Chem. B
- Simultaneous determination of acid-soluble biomass-derived compounds using high performance anion exchange chromatography coupled with pulsed amperometric detection.
, Anal. Methods
- FgaPT2, a biocatalytic tool for alkyl-diversification of indole natural products.
, Med. Chem. Commun.
- Deuteriation and tritiation of aryl aldehydes in the formyl group and the synthesis of (±)-3,4-dihydroxy[β-2H2]phenylalanine.
, J. Chem. Soc. C
- Kinetic deuterium isotope effect in the oxidation of veratryl alcohol promoted by lignin peroxidase and chemical oxidants.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 2
- In situ
ATR-IR spectroscopy: a powerful tool to elucidate the catalytic oxidation of veratryl alcohol in aqueous media.
, Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys.
- Kinetics of oxidation of benzyl alcohols by the dication and radical cation of ABTS. Comparison with laccase–ABTS oxidations: an apparent paradox.
, Org. Biomol. Chem.