to explore results)
- Turning Points in Solid-State, Materials and Surface Science: A Book in Celebration of the Life and Work of Sir John Meurig Thomas, Chapter 22 FTIR Study of Short Range Mobility in Some Crystalline Peroxides: Solid-State Rotational Isomerism of CO2.
, Pages 362-381
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Fullerenes: Principles and Applications (2), Chapter 15 Covalent Approaches towards Multifunctional Carbon-Nanotube Materials.
, Pages 549-612
- Dienamine Catalysis for Organic Synthesis, CHAPTER 7 Asymmetric α-Selective and Remote γ-Selective Functionalization of Enals and Enones Through Serebryakov–Jørgensen Dienamines (1-Aminobuta-1,3-Dienes).
, Pages 112-135
- Green Materials from Plant Oils, CHAPTER 8 Development of Bio-based Unsaturated Polyester Resins from Natural Oils or their Derivates.
, Pages 163-201
- Analytical Electrogenerated Chemiluminescence: From Fundamentals to Bioassays, Chapter 3 Efficient ECL Luminophores.
, Pages 59-91
- Nitroxide Mediated Polymerization: From Fundamentals to Applications in Materials Science, Chapter 4 NMP Under Homogenous Conditions in Bulk, Organic Solvents and Aqueous Systems.
, Pages 153-198
- Phosphorus-Based Polymers: From Synthesis to Applications, CHAPTER 4 Synthesis and Polymerization of Vinylphosphonic Acid.
, Pages 51-67
- Applications of Hydrogen Peroxide and Derivatives, Activation of hydrogen peroxide using inorganic and organic species.
, Pages 37-78