to explore results)
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 15 Carbon Metabolism as a Drug Target in Leishmania.
, Pages 297-315
- Carbohydrate Chemistry and Biochemistry: Structure and Mechanism, Chapter 6 Heterolytic Chemistry Other than Nucleophilic Attack at the Anomeric or Carbonyl Centre
, Pages 478-647
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 4 The Importance of Vitamins in Biochemistry and Disease as Illustrated by Thiamine Diphosphate (ThDP) Dependent Enzymes.
, Pages 55-67
- Biological Conversion of Biomass for Fuels and Chemicals: Explorations from Natural Utilization Systems, CHAPTER 7 Technologies to Study Plant Biomass Fermentation Using the Model Bacterium Clostridium Phytofermentans.
, Pages 114-139
- B Vitamins and Folate: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 9 The Chemistry and Biochemistry of Vitamin B6: Synthesis of Novel Analogues of Vitamin B6.
, Pages 135-145
- Metabolic Profiling: Disease and Xenobiotics, CHAPTER 8 Group-specific Internal Standard Technology (GSIST) for Mass Spectrometry-based Metabolite Profiling.
, Pages 220-254
- Nucleic Acids in Chemistry and Biology (3), Chapter 3 Nucleosides and Nucleotides
, Pages 77-142
- Metabolomics, Metabonomics and Metabolite Profiling, Chapter 8 Mass Spectrometry in Glycobiology.
, Pages 210-233
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 44, Chapter 7 Quinquevalent phosphorus acids.
, Volume 44
, Pages 289-377
- Supramolecular Amphiphiles, CHAPTER 3 Supramolecular Amphiphiles Based on Multiple Hydrogen Bonds.
, Pages 47-70