to explore results)
- Semiconductor Quantum Dots: Organometallic and Inorganic Synthesis, Chapter 1 The Preparation of II–VI Semiconductor Nanomaterials
, Pages 1-52
- Nanoscience: Volume 1: Nanostructures through Chemistry, Recent advances in quantum dot synthesis.
, Volume 1
, Pages 208-243
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 4 Design and Physicochemical Characterization of Novel Organic–Inorganic Hybrids from Natural Aluminosilicate Nanotubes.
, Pages 131-156
- Nanoscience: Volume 4, The role of ligands in mediating charge transport in nanocrystalline medium.
, Volume 4
, Pages 169-184
- Functional Nanometer-Sized Clusters of Transition Metals: Synthesis, Properties and Applications, CHAPTER 14 Janus Nanoparticles by Interfacial Engineering.
, Pages 407-433
- Metallic and Molecular Interactions in Nanometer Layers, Pores and Particles: New Findings at the Yoctolitre Level, Chapter 3 Main Group Elements
, Pages 160-244
- Smart Materials for Advanced Environmental Applications, CHAPTER 3 Superwetting Nanomaterials for Advanced Oil/Water Separation: From Absorbing Nanomaterials to Separation Membranes.
, Pages 51-90
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, Subject Index
, Pages 420-433
- Smart Materials for Advanced Environmental Applications, Subject Index
, Pages 244-252
- Functional Polymer Composites with Nanoclays, CHAPTER 13 Halloysite Clay Nanotubes for Long Acting Controlled Release of Drugs and Proteins.
, Pages 354-378