to explore results)
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 7 Efficient Transformation of Biomass-derived Compounds into Different Valuable Products: A “Green” Approach.
, Pages 137-164
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 2 General Reaction Mechanisms in Hydrogenation and Hydrogenolysis for Biorefining.
, Pages 22-51
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Photochemistry: Volume 42, Chapter 5 Oxygen-containing functions.
, Volume 42
, Pages 142-165
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 1 Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Current State and Development Potential.
, Pages 1-66
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 6 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide.
, Pages 132-190
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Chirality from Dynamic Kinetic Resolution, Chapter 2 Chiral Catalysts
, Pages 49-143
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Subject Index
, Pages 190-198
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), T-Z compounds.
, Volume 7
, Pages 1-712