to explore results)
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 7 Efficient Transformation of Biomass-derived Compounds into Different Valuable Products: A “Green” Approach.
, Pages 137-164
- Surface Water Photochemistry, Chapter 5 Photochemical Reactivity of Organic Matter and its Size Fractions.
, Pages 77-95
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Photochemistry: Volume 40, Photochemistry of aromatic compounds.
, Volume 40
, Pages 106-145
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of CAS registry numbers.
, Volume 7
, Pages 915-956
- Photochemistry: Volume 41, Light induced reactions in cryogenic matrices (highlights 2011–2012).
, Volume 41
, Pages 12-58
- Alternative Energy Sources for Green Chemistry, CHAPTER 3 Low-Temperature Microwave Pyrolysis and Large Scale Microwave Applications.
, Pages 64-92
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 6 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Supercritical Carbon Dioxide.
, Pages 132-190
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 2, Chapter 21 Tin-based Catalysts.
, Pages 231-253
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 2 Introduction to High Pressure CO2 and H2O Technologies in Sustainable Biomass Processing.
, Pages 9-36