to explore results)
- Quantitative In Silico Chromatography: Computational Modelling of Molecular Interactions, Appendix
, Pages 278-326
- Anthocyanins from Natural Sources: Exploiting Targeted Delivery for Improved Health, Chapter 6 Pharmacokinetics.
, Pages 159-185
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 16 Chlorogenic Acids: Daily Consumption Through Coffee, Metabolism and Potential Health Effects.
, Pages 364-415
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 12 Non-extractable Polyphenols and the Gut Microbiome.
, Pages 241-262
- Humic Substances: Structures, Models and Functions, 26 Binding of hydrophobic organic compounds to dissolved humic substances: A predictive approach based on computer assisted structure elucidation: Atomistic simulations and flory-huggins solution theory.
, Pages 221-238
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 10 Antimicrobial Activity of Coffee.
, Pages 234-254
- The Chemistry and Biology of Winemaking, Chapter 2 The Vine
, Pages 65-113
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 2 Environmentally Friendly Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles.
, Pages 7-33
- HPLC: A Practical Guide, Influence of physical chemistry on separations in liquid chromatography.
, Pages 109-132
- Non-extractable Polyphenols and Carotenoids: Importance in Human Nutrition and Health, CHAPTER 13 Antioxidant Capacity of Non-extractable Polyphenols as a Key Dietary Parameter.
, Pages 263-283