to explore results)
- Bio-Synthetic Hybrid Materials and Bionanoparticles: A Biological Chemical Approach Towards Material Science, CHAPTER 7 Protein Interactions at Liquid/Solid Interfaces: Protein Interactions with Colloidal Alumina Particles Functionalized with Amino, Carboxyl, Sulfonate and Phosphate Groups.
, Pages 146-181
- Carbon Nitride Nanostructures for Sustainable Energy Production and Environmental Remediation, CHAPTER 5 Graphitic Carbon Nitride-polymer Hybrids: A Win–Win Combination with Advanced Properties for Different Applications.
, Pages 174-220
- Conjugated Polymers: A Practical Guide to Synthesis, CHAPTER 12 Polyanilines.
, Pages 248-264
- Amphiphilic Polymer Co-networks: Synthesis, Properties, Modelling and Applications, CHAPTER 9 Ultra-stretchable and Multi-responsive Tough Hydrogels Crosslinked by Triblock Copolymer Micelles.
, Pages 199-223
- Polymer Nanofibers: Building Blocks for Nanotechnology, Chapter 3 Other Fabrication Technologies for Polymer Nanofibers
, Pages 132-188
- Polymer Nanocomposites by Emulsion and Suspension Polymerization, Chapter 1 Polymer Nanocomposites in Emulsion and Suspension: an Overview.
, Pages 1-31
- C-H and C-X Bond Functionalization: Transition Metal Mediation, CHAPTER 12 Catalytic C–H/C–X Bond Functionalisation of Nucleosides, Nucleotides, Nucleic Acids, Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins.
, Pages 409-447
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 4 Peroxynitrite-Sensitive Electrochemically Active Matrices.
, Pages 63-77
- Aging and Vulnerability to Environmental Chemicals: Age-related Disorders and Their Origins in Enviromental Exposures, CHAPTER 13 The Aging Kidney and Exposure to the Nephrotoxic Metals Cadmium and Mercury.
, Pages 346-375
- Capillary Electrochromatography, Subject index.
, Pages 146-150