to explore results)
- Highly-thermostable lanthanide–organic coordination frameworks with N-protonated 2,6-dihydroxypyridine-4-carboxylate exhibiting unusual 3-D mixed-connected network topology.
- Shedding light on the effective fluorophore structure of high fluorescence quantum yield carbon nanodots.
, RSC Adv.
- Syntheses, structures and physical properties of transition metal–organic frameworks assembled from trigonal heterofunctional ligands.
, Dalton Trans.
- A two-component hydrogelator from citrazinic acid and melamine: synthesis, intriguing role of reaction parameters and iodine adsorption study.
- Organic chemistry
, J. Chem. Soc., Abstr.
- Luminescence phenomena of carbon dots derived from citric acid and urea – a molecular insight.
- ‘Click’ to functionalise: synthesis, characterisation and enhancement of the physical properties of a series of exo- and endo-functionalised Pd2L4 nanocages.
, Chem. Sci.
- The formation mechanism and fluorophores of carbon dots synthesized via a bottom-up route.
, Mater. Chem. Front.
- Controlling pore size and pore functionality in sp2-conjugated microporous materials by precursor chemistry and salt templating.
, J. Mater. Chem. A
- Carbonization conditions influence the emission characteristics and the stability against photobleaching of nitrogen doped carbon dots.