to explore results)
- Catalyst-free Organic Synthesis, Chapter 2 Catalyst-free Organic Reactions under Room Temperature Conditions
, Pages 11-218
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 39, Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids: Mononucleotides.
, Volume 39
, Pages 122-143
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 4 Morita–Baylis–Hillman Adducts or Derivatives for the Construction of Cyclic Frameworks.
, Pages 325-484
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Functional Molecular Gels, CHAPTER 8 Molecular Gels as Templates for Nanostructured Materials.
, Pages 255-303
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 3 Homogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 44-308
- Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry: Methods, Tools and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry, Chapter 13 Green Catalytic Direct Amide Bond Formation.
, Pages 156-164
- Chemical and Biological Synthesis: Enabling Approaches for Understanding Biology, Chapter 9 Genetically Encoded Cyclic Peptide Libraries.
, Pages 219-242
- Organic Catalysis for Polymerisation, Chapter 9 Ring-opening Polymerization of N-carboxyanhydrides Using Organic Initiators or Catalysts.
, Pages 367-405