to explore results)
- Supercritical and Other High-pressure Solvent Systems: For Extraction, Reaction and Material Processing, CHAPTER 8 Selective Hydrogenation in Carbon Dioxide-dissolved Expanded Liquid Phases.
, Pages 221-261
- Chemical Kinetics and Mechanism, Reaction mechanisms.
, Pages 139-149
- Catalysis: Volume 1, Catalytic properties of aluminas for reactions of hydrocarbons and alcohols.
, Volume 1
, Pages 136-167
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 7 Aqueous Phase Asymmetric Catalysis.
, Pages 206-236
- Metal-free Functionalized Carbons in Catalysis: Synthesis, Characterization and Applications, CHAPTER 6 Metal-free Functionalized Carbon in Liquid Phase Reactions.
, Pages 177-195
- Quenched-phosphorescence Detection of Molecular Oxygen: Applications in Life Sciences, CHAPTER 5 Protection of Triplet Excited State Materials from Oxygen Quenching and Photooxidation in Optical Sensing Applications.
, Pages 91-116
- Chemical Kinetics and Mechanism, Index.
, Pages 257-261
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 7, Chemical synthesis and modification of oligosaccharides, polysaccharides, glycoproteins, enzymes, and glycolipids.
, Volume 7
, Pages 496-585
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 31, Oligosaccharides.
, Volume 31
, Pages 62-91
- Carbohydrate Chemistry: Volume 34, Glycosides and disaccharides.
, Volume 34
, Pages 14-61