to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- Chlorosulfonic Acid: A Versatile Reagent, Sulfonation and chlorosulfonation of aromatic compounds using chlorosulfonic acid.
, Pages 35-145
- Catalysis: Volume 26, Chapter 2 Potential for metal-carbide, -nitride, and -phosphide as future hydrotreating (HT) catalysts for processing of bio-oils.
, Volume 26
, Pages 29-71
- Pillararenes, Chapter 2 Synthesis of Pillar[n]arenes.
, Pages 23-43
- Alternative Catalytic Materials: Carbides, Nitrides, Phosphides and Amorphous Boron Alloys, Chapter 3 Metal Phosphides and Their Applications in Catalysis.
, Pages 46-70
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 1, Chapter 1 Suzuki–Miyaura Coupling.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-69
- Sustainable Catalysis for Biorefineries, CHAPTER 7 Noble Metal Based Bimetallic Catalysts for the Catalytic Hydrotreatment of Phenolic Model Components for (Pyrolytic) Lignins.
, Pages 206-242
- Green Synthetic Processes and Procedures, CHAPTER 11 Advances in Catalysis for More Sustainable Synthesis of Phenolics.
, Pages 245-267
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 8 Hydrodeoxygenation of Biomass-Derived Liquids over Transition-Metal-Sulfide Catalysts.
, Pages 174-203