to explore results)
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 8 Non-covalent Immobilization.
, Pages 237-277
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 6 Aerobic Oxidation of Alcohols Catalyzed by Iron or Vanadium Compounds.
, Pages 155-172
- Organic Compounds of Sulphur, Selenium and Tellurium: Volume 6, Aliphatic organosulphur compounds with exocyclic sulphur functional groups, and their selenium and tellurium analogues.
, Volume 6
, Pages 1-78
- Metal Nanoparticles for Catalysis: Advances and Applications, CHAPTER 3 New Strategies to Fabricate Nanostructured Colloidal and Supported Metal Nanoparticles and their Efficient Catalytic Applications.
, Pages 30-46
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 5 Electrochemistry of Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes.
, Pages 168-222
- Metabolic Pathways of Agrochemicals: Part 2: Insecticides and Fungicides, Organophosphorus insecticides.
, Pages 187-522
- Photochemistry: Volume 30, Photoreactions of compounds containing heteroatoms other than oxygen.
, Volume 30
, Pages 230-295
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 3, Biotransformations.
, Volume 3
, Pages 201-448
- Chemical Biotechnology and Bioengineering, CHAPTER 4 Chemical Biotechnology of In Vitro Synthetic Biosystems for Biomanufacturing.
, Pages 98-121
- Noncovalent Interactions in Catalysis, CHAPTER 22 Hybrids of Metal–Organic Frameworks as Organized Supramolecular Nano-reactors.
, Pages 479-502