to explore results)
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 4 Coffee Plant Biochemistry.
, Pages 100-162
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 15 Caffeine Metabolism and Health Effects.
, Pages 340-363
- Caffeine: Chemistry, Chapter 5 Synthesis of Labeled Caffeine.
, Pages 72-88
- Molybdenum and Tungsten Enzymes: Spectroscopic and Theoretical Investigations, CHAPTER 3 Electron Paramagnetic Resonance Studies of Molybdenum Enzymes.
, Pages 68-120
- Foreign Compound Metabolism in Mammals: Volume 6, Biotransformation of sympathomimetic agents and bronchodilators.
, Volume 6
, Pages 247-260
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 2 Coffee Antioxidants in Chronic Diseases.
, Pages 20-56
- Coffee: Production, Quality and Chemistry, CHAPTER 23 Caffeine and Minor Methylxanthines in Coffee.
, Pages 543-564
- Prebiotic Photochemistry: From Urey–Miller-like Experiments to Recent Findings, CHAPTER 7 Nucleobases as Molecular Fossils of Prebiotic Photochemistry: Excited-state Dynamics of C2 and C6 Substituted Purines.
, Pages 124-148
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, CHAPTER 4 DNA Protective Properties of Coffee: From Cells to Humans.
, Pages 75-104
- Coffee: Consumption and Health Implications, Subject Index
, Pages 587-594