to explore results)
- Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts and Catalysis, CHAPTER 9 Heterogeneous Gold Catalysts for Selective Oxidation Reactions.
, Pages 288-400
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 36, Applications of spin–spin couplings.
, Volume 36
, Pages 131-169
- Environmental Catalysis over Gold-Based Materials, CHAPTER 1 General Introduction to the Field of Environmental Catalysis: Green Catalysis with Supported Gold and Gold Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 1-20
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 5 Gold-Based Catalysts.
, Pages 133-154
- The Future of Glycerol (2), Chapter 8 Selective Oxidation
, Pages 115-134
- Modern NMR Approaches to the Structure Elucidation of Natural Products: Volume 2: Data Acquisition and Applications to Compound Classes, Chapter 11 Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Case Studies in Marine Natural Products.
, Volume 2
, Pages 403-439
- Nanostructured Catalysts: Selective Oxidations, Chapter 8 Gold as a Selective Oxidation Catalyst.
, Pages 193-213
- Sustainable Preparation of Metal Nanoparticles: Methods and Applications, CHAPTER 7 Biofuels and High Value Added Chemicals from Biomass Using Sustainably Prepared Metallic and Bimetallic Nanoparticles.
, Pages 157-189
- Transition Metal Catalysis in Aerobic Alcohol Oxidation, CHAPTER 10 Overview: Representative Experimental Procedures, Comparative Tables and Conclusions.
, Pages 256-273
- The Future of Glycerol: New Usages for a Versatile Raw Material, Chapter 8 Selective Oxidation
, Pages 86-100