to explore results)
- Synthetic Biology: Volume 1, Chapter 11 Chemical synthetic biology projects: never born biopolymers and synthetic cells.
, Volume 1
, Pages 292-329
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 43 Fructose and Nonalcoholic Fatty Liver Disease.
, Pages 751-769
- Commercializing Biobased Products: Opportunities, Challenges, Benefits, and Risks, Chapter 8 Update on Research and Development of Microbial Oils.
, Pages 166-189
- New Therapeutic Strategies for Type 2 Diabetes: Small Molecule Approaches, Chapter 8 Acyl-CoA: Diacylglycerol Acyltransferase-1 Inhibition as an Approach to the Treatment of Type 2 Diabetes.
, Pages 215-248
- Mechanisms of Primary Energy Transduction in Biology, Chapter 12 Respiratory Supercomplexes in Mitochondria.
, Pages 296-337
- Advances in Biological Solid-State NMR: Proteins and Membrane-Active Peptides, Subject Index
, Pages 577-608
- Drug Discovery for Leishmaniasis, Chapter 15 Carbon Metabolism as a Drug Target in Leishmania.
, Pages 297-315
- Microalgal Hydrogen Production: Achievements and Perspectives, CHAPTER 7 Metabolism and Genetics of Algal Hydrogen Production.
, Pages 167-188
- Computational Biophysics of Membrane Proteins, Chapter 7 Computational Characterization of Molecular Mechanisms of Membrane Transporter Function.
, Pages 197-236
- Oxidative Stress and Redox Signalling in Parkinson’s Disease, CHAPTER 3 Mitochondrial Dysfunction in Parkinson’s Disease.
, Pages 61-96