to explore results)
- Ionic Liquids in the Biorefinery Concept: Challenges and Perspectives, CHAPTER 7 Synthesis of HMF in Ionic Liquids: Biomass-Derived Products.
, Pages 202-226
- Green and Sustainable Medicinal Chemistry: Methods, Tools and Strategies for the 21st Century Pharmaceutical Industry, Chapter 13 Green Catalytic Direct Amide Bond Formation.
, Pages 156-164
- Boron: Sensing, Synthesis and Supramolecular Self-Assembly, CHAPTER 2 11B NMR and Its Uses in Structural Characterization of Boronic Acids and Boronate Esters.
, Pages 44-60
- Chemical Modelling: Applications and Theory Volume 8, Towards novel boron nanostructural materials.
, Volume 8
, Pages 1-44
- Nanotubes and Nanowires (2), Chapter 2 Inorganic Nanotubes
, Pages 243-342
- Fire Retardancy of Polymers: New Strategies and Mechanisms, Chapter 16 Fire Retardancy and Fire Protection of Materials using Intumescent Coatings – A Versatile Solution?.
, Pages 240-252
- Synthetic Methods in Drug Discovery: Volume 2, Chapter 17 Catalytic Amide Bond Forming Methods.
, Volume 2
, Pages 413-453
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 42, Applications of nuclear shielding.
, Volume 42
, Pages 78-151
- Peroxynitrite Detection in Biological Media: Challenges and Advances, CHAPTER 7 Electrophoretic Methods for Separation of Peroxynitrite and Related Compounds.
, Pages 121-150
- The Biological Chemistry of Nickel, CHAPTER 5 Urease.
, Pages 60-97