to explore results)
- Dietary Sugars: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 26 Analysis of Maltose and Lactose by U-HPLC-ESI-MS/MS.
, Pages 443-463
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 7 Nickel-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 435-498
- Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: Advances in Science and Technology, CHAPTER 6 Characterization and Separation of Bio-Oil.
, Pages 96-116
- Catalytic Hydrogenation for Biomass Valorization, CHAPTER 7 Catalytic Hydrotreatment of Fast Pyrolysis Oils Using Supported Metal Catalysts.
, Pages 151-173
- Fast Pyrolysis of Biomass: Advances in Science and Technology, CHAPTER 9 Extraction of Value-Added Chemicals from Bio-Oil Products.
, Pages 160-199
- Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Challenges and Opportunities, CHAPTER 9 Integrated Forest Biorefineries: Gasification and Pyrolysis for Fuel and Power Production.
, Pages 211-255
- Photochemistry: Volume 44, Oxygen-atom transfer in titanium dioxide photoredox catalysis for organic synthesis.
, Volume 44
, Pages 364-384
- Photochemistry: Volume 38, Prebiotic photochemistry.
, Volume 38
, Pages 330-343
- Catalysis: Volume 29, Transitioning rationally designed catalytic materials to real “working” catalysts produced at commercial scale: nanoparticle materials.
, Volume 29
, Pages 213-281
- High Pressure Technologies in Biomass Conversion, Chapter 6 Processing of Lignocellulosic Biomass Derived Monomers using High-pressure CO2 and CO2–H2O Mixtures.
, Pages 115-136