to explore results)
- Effect of the Substituent Group at the Isothiocyanate Moiety of
Edman Reagents on the Racemization and Fluorescence Intensity of Amino
Acids Derivatized With 2,1,3-Benzoxadiazolyl Isothiocyanates. Hirokazu Matsunaga, Tomofumi Santa, Takayuki Iida, Takeshi Fukushima, Hiroshi Homma, Kazuhiro Imai
- Fluorescence detection of trace PCB101 based on PITC immobilized on porous AAO membrane. Meiling Wang, Guowen Meng, Qing Huang, Mingtao Li, Zhongbo Li, Chaolong Tang
- Comparison of four fluorescence Edman reagents with benzofurazan structure for the detection of thiazolinone amino acid derivatives. Akira Toriba, Tomofumi Santa, Takayuki Iida, Kazuhiro Imai
- Adsorptive stripping voltammetry of fluorescein isothiocyanate, phenyl isothiocyanate, phenylthiohydantoin-tyrosine and methylthiohydantoin-glycine. Josino C. Moreira, Chun-Fat J. Law, Arnold G. Fogg
- The presence of food-derived collagen peptides in human body-structure and biological activity. Kenji Sato
, Food Funct.
- A novel NIR fluorescent probe for the highly sensitive detection of HNO and its application in bioimaging. Shenwei He, Jianming Zhu, Peiyao Xie, Jianfei Liu, Di Zhang, Jun Tang, Yong Ye
, New J. Chem.
- Highly Z-selective synthesis of 1,3-oxathiol-2-ylidenes and 4-methylene-oxazolidine-2-thiones via atom-specific 5-exo-dig cyclization of propargyl alcohol with isothiocyanate. S. Antony Savarimuthu, D. G. Leo Prakash, S. Augustine Thomas, Thirumanavelan Gandhi, Mrinal K. Bera
, Org. Biomol. Chem.
- Application of gas-diffusion microextraction for high-performance liquid chromatographic analysis of aliphatic amines in fermented beverages. Inês M. Valente, Christiane M. Santos, Luís M. Gonçalves, José A. Rodrigues, Aquiles A. Barros
, Anal. Methods
- Tributylphosphine-catalyzed aziridine-based cycloaddition polymerization toward thiacyclic polymers. Zhi Zhou, Ying Wang, Linlin Zhu, Dai Dang, Zhen Zhang
, Polym. Chem.
- Surface chemistry and linker effects on lectin–carbohydrate recognition for glycan microarrays. Michelle Kilcoyne, Jared Q. Gerlach, Marian Kane, Lokesh Joshi
, Anal. Methods