to explore results)
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 17 Binaphthyl-derived Cyclic Amines and Their Salts as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 135-163
- Enantioselective Homogeneous Supported Catalysis, Chapter 6 Fluorous Catalysts.
, Pages 159-205
- Nanoparticle Design and Characterization for Catalytic Applications in Sustainable Chemistry, Chapter 5 Metal–Organic-framework Nanoparticles: Synthesis, Characterization and Catalytic Applications.
, Pages 132-162
- Catalysis in Ionic Liquids: From Catalyst Synthesis to Application, CHAPTER 5 Heterogeneous Catalysis in Ionic Liquids.
, Pages 345-390
- Supramolecular Systems in Biomedical Fields, CHAPTER 11 Supramolecular Gels for Pharmaceutical and Biomedical Applications.
, Pages 331-354
- Nanostructured Carbon Materials for Catalysis, CHAPTER 7 Heterogeneous Catalysis on Nanostructured Carbon Material Supported Catalysts
, Pages 312-411
- Sustainable Catalysis: With Non-endangered Metals, Part 1, Chapter 9 Vanadium- and Niobium-catalysed Enantioselective Reactions.
, Pages 216-249
- Catalysis in Application, Selective hydrogenation reactions in ionic liquids.
, Pages 272-277
- Sustainable Catalysis: Without Metals or Other Endangered Elements, Part 2, Chapter 24 Alcohols, Phenols and Carboxylic Acids as Asymmetric Organocatalysts.
, Pages 406-433