to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 42, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo‐ and polynucleotides.
, Volume 42
, Pages 285-353
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 40, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 40
, Pages 139-216
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 43, Chapter 5 Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and poly-nucleotides.
, Volume 43
, Pages 146-245
- Organophosphorus Chemistry: Volume 41, Nucleotides and nucleic acids; oligo- and polynucleotides.
, Volume 41
, Pages 169-250
- Molecularly Imprinted Polymers for Analytical Chemistry Applications, CHAPTER 3 Molecularly Imprinted Polymers-based Separation and Sensing of Nucleobases, Nucleosides, Nucleotides and Oligonucleotides.
, Pages 65-123
- DNA Damage, DNA Repair and Disease: Volume 1, Chapter 4 Oxidatively Induced DNA Damage: Mechanisms and Measurement.
, Volume 1
, Pages 86-116
- Singlet Oxygen: Applications in Biosciences and Nanosciences, Volume 1, Chapter 20 Reactions of Singlet Oxygen with Nucleic Acids.
, Volume 1
, Pages 393-407
- Antibiotic Drug Discovery: New Targets and Molecular Entities, CHAPTER 2 Targeting Purine Biosynthesis for Antibacterial Drug Design.
, Pages 20-42
- Towards Efficient Designing of Safe Nanomaterials: Innovative Merge of Computational Approaches and Experimental Techniques, Chapter 7 Interactions of Carbon Nanostructures and Small Gold Clusters with Nucleic Acid Bases and Watson–Crick Base Pairs and Nanocontacts Involving M
(M = Au, Ag, and Pd; n = 2−8) System: Computational Elucidation of Structures and Characteristics.
, Pages 108-147