to explore results)
Catalytic upgrading of bio-oil using 1-octene and 1-butanol over sulfonic acid resin catalysts.
, Green Chem.
- Identification of a new series of benzothiazinone derivatives with excellent antitubercular activity and improved pharmacokinetic profiles.
, RSC Adv.
- Creation and imitation of a milk flavour.
, Food Funct.
- Development of a reduced pressure headspace solid-phase microextraction-gas chromatography/mass spectrometric (rpHSSPME-GC/MS) method and application to aroma analysis.
, Anal. Methods
- Improving the extraction of headspace volatile compounds: development of a headspace multi-temperature solid-phase micro-extraction-single shot-gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (mT-HSSPME-ss-GC/MS) method and application to characterization of ground coffee aroma.
, Anal. Methods
- Subject index
, Annu. Rep. Anal. At. Spectrosc.
- Vapour pressure and heat of dilution.—Part VIII. Heat of dilution of cane sugar in aqueous solution and of urea and calcium chloride in alcoholic solution.
, Trans. Faraday Soc.
- Complexing properties of α-nitroketones. Part III. A stereochemical investigation of some new copper(II)α-nitroketonate complexes and their base adducts with O- and N-donors.
, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans.
- Addition of n-butane to slowly reacting mixtures of hydrogen and oxygen at 480°C. Part 2.—Formation of oxygenated products.
, J. Chem. Soc., Faraday Trans. 1
- Regioselectivity in the reactions of methoxydehydrobenzenes with furans. Part 3. 3-Methoxyfuran and methoxydehydrobenzenes and the chemistry of their adducts.
, J. Chem. Soc., Perkin Trans. 1