to explore results)
- Catalysis: Volume 20, Low temperature water-gas shift catalysts.
, Volume 20
, Pages 122-285
- Biocatalysis: An Industrial Perspective, CHAPTER 18 CO2 Solutions: A Biomimetic Approach to Mitigate CO2 Emissions – The Use of Carbonic Anhydrase in an “Industrial Lung”.
, Pages 477-496
- Economic Synthesis of Heterocycles: Zinc, Iron, Copper, Cobalt, Manganese and Nickel Catalysts, CHAPTER 6 Manganese-Catalyzed Heterocycle Synthesis
, Pages 386-434
- The Chemistry of the Morita-Baylis-Hillman Reaction, Chapter 2 Catalytic Systems for the Morita–Baylis–Hillman Reaction.
, Pages 79-208
- 2-Oxoglutarate-Dependent Oxygenases, CHAPTER 20 1-Aminocyclopropane-1-Carboxylic Acid Oxidase.
, Pages 425-437
- Carbon Capture: Sequestration and Storage, Chapter 9 Carbon Uptake, Transport and Storage by Oceans and the Consequences of Change.
, Volume 29
, Pages 240-284
- Advanced Synthetic Materials in Detection Science, CHAPTER 5 Smart Indicator Technologies for Chemical and Biochemical Detection.
, Pages 142-171
- Organometallic Chemistry: Volume 35, Recent developments in aryl–aryl bond formation by transition metal-catalysed C–H activation.
, Volume 35
, Pages 93-129
- Surface Water Photochemistry, Chapter 11 Use of Chemometrics as a Tool to Assess Photoreaction Photodegradation.
, Pages 225-237
- Chemical Analysis in the Laboratory: A Basic Guide, Digestion and extraction.
, Pages 59-66