to explore results)
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): A-B (2), A-B compounds.
, Volume 1
, Pages 1-862
- The Dictionary of Substances and their Effects (DOSE): T-Z and Index (2), Index of chemical names and synonyms.
, Volume 7
, Pages 715-914
- Imidazole Dipeptides: Chemistry, Analysis, Function and Effects, CHAPTER 8 Carnosine and Derivatives as Inhibitors of Protein Covalent Modifications Induced by Reactive Carbonyl Species.
, Pages 139-169
- Mass Spectrometry and Nutrition Research, Chapter 5 Lipidomics and Metabolomics of Dietary Lipid Peroxidation.
, Pages 102-162
- Environmental Cardiology: Pollution and Heart Disease, Chapter 13 Environmental Aldehydes and Cardiovascular Disease.
, Pages 301-370
- The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products, CHAPTER 6 Food Waste and Catering Waste; Focus on Valorisation of Used Cooking Oil and Recovered Triglycerides.
, Pages 130-184
- Catalysis: Volume 30, Recent advances on the conversion of glycerol to acrolein, 1,3-propanediol, propanol and propylene using acidic heterogeneous catalysts.
, Volume 30
, Pages 176-222
- The Economic Utilisation of Food Co-Products, Subject Index
, Pages 215-234
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance: Volume 44, Oriented molecules.
, Volume 44
, Pages 547-591
- Catalysis: Volume 31, Understanding catalysis for processing glycerol and glycerol-based derivatives for the production of value added chemicals.
, Volume 31
, Pages 267-296